There are problems with conventional dentistry, but not every dentist or patient is aware of them. Polls show that millions of people around the world suffer needlessly with health problems for which modern medicine can find no cause or successful treatment. Imagine living in poor health and feeling – or being told outright – that your problems are really all in your head. The truth is, there is a known cause for many of our common ailments, and that means a treatment can be found.
Dr. Hal Huggins is a veteran dental practitioner who linked mercury in amalgam fillings to serious, unexplained symptoms and diseases many years ago. His research also led to the discovery that many of the standard practices in modern dentistry, including root canals and dental crowns, can be highly detrimental to general health and wellbeing, leading to conditions for which medicine has no clear answers.
Who Is Dr. Huggins
Dr. Hal A. Huggins is a holistic dentist with a post-doc master’s in immunology/toxicology. Dr. Huggins has been practicing dentistry since 1962, and received his Master’s degree in 1990. He is most known for his persistent campaigning against the use of mercury in dental fillings. Throughout his career, he has treated over 5,000 patients suffering from toxicity and has pioneered innovative treatment protocols for autoimmune disorders brought on by dental toxicity.
Dr. Huggins is the author of several books and countless articles appearing in professional journals. He is a national and international speaker and has been interviewed on radio and television, including 60 Minutes in New Zealand (2007) and Australia (1989).
His protocol for the removal of amalgam fillings is used in several countries around the world.
- Use of rubber dam during amalgam filling removal
- Amalgam fillings are removed in precise sequence
- The 7-14-21 day immune cycles are avoided
- Patients can be treated with conscious sedation
- Replacement restorations planned for biocompatibility with the use of blood serum immunology testing
- Blood chemistry can be used to establish the Ancestral Diet
- Blood chemistry is also used to determine appropriate supplementation if any, and as a means to monitor varied needs
- Acupressure is used to reintroduce interaction between nerves and muscles
- Massage is used to create balance within calcium metabolism and white blood cell function
- Administration of intravenous vitamin C, by your medical doctor, assists in detoxification and supplies mitochondria with the electrons needed for ATP formation
- Consistent monitoring of the healing process, chemistries will show if the body is over-correcting, under-correcting, or is healing as it should